eAudiobooks are books you can listen to on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Your library card gives you free access to thousands of eAudiobooks, which can be borrowed and downloaded to your devices. EAudiobooks are available for adults and children and include fiction and non-fiction.
Clare Libraries’ eAudiobook service is provided by BorrowBox. You can download the BorrowBox app from the Apple and Android app stores. You can access BorrowBox through your web browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
How it works
- You can browse and search eAudiobooks online or in the BorrowBox app 24 hours a day.
- You can borrow up to five eAudiobooks at a time.
- You can borrow eAudiobooks for up to three weeks.
- You can renew an eAudiobook if there is nobody else waiting to borrow it.
- If you are having difficulties using this service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide access for members to third-party online resources such as eBooks and eAudiobooks in conjunction with the LGMA. These third parties are data controllers in their own right. Clare County Library do not share your personal data with these third parties. We do allow them to check certain information items against the LMS system in order to confirm their validity. Members join each of these services separately to their library membership and give explicit consent to the third parties for the processing. You should refer to their privacy statements for information about what they do with your data and what rights are available to you. You can access each of these privacy statements when you create your account.