The following policies have been adopted by Clare Libraries in relation to the management of Clare Libraries.
- Clare County Library Customer Charter
- Collections Development Policy
- Internet Access Policy (10/2023)
- Library Development Plan (2023-2028) (in progress)
- Library Premises Policy (10/2023)
- Policy and Procedures for the Protection and Safeguarding of Children (September 2020)
Privacy and cookies
In order to provide the most effective and targeted range of library and information services to meet the needs of the citizens of County Clare we are required to collect, process and use certain types of information about people using the library service. The information sought includes ‘personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Acts and by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Clare Libraries has created this privacy notice in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and to assure you that in all your dealings with Clare Libraries that we will ensure the security of the personal data you provide to us.
- Creative Ireland Privacy Statement (Adopted 01/2023)
- Libraries Ireland Privacy Statement (Adopted 01/2022)