On a desktop computer
- Go to BorrowBox on www.clarelibraries.ie
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
- On your first sign-in you will be asked for a name and email address.
- Click on eBooks at the top of the page. Find a book that you like and click Borrrow – Confirm Loan – Read now.
- Click Read online to start reading direct from your browser or click Download for eReader to read offline on your computer.
- If you don’t have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer you will be prompted to download it.
- Once Adobe Digital Editions is installed you can return to the BorrowBox page and Download for eReader.
- Right click on the file on your computer and select Open with.
- Choose Adobe Digital Editions and start reading.
On a smartphone or tablet
- Download the free BorrowBox app from the App or Play store.
- Log in by inputting the library name (Clare County Library) followed by your library card number and PIN.
- Browse and search for books. Books can be read immediately from within the app.
- The app will sync across multiple devices.